Two-Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet, great and walk to seek?

2 posters

Go down

Meet, great and walk to seek?  Empty Meet, great and walk to seek?

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:26 pm

Rain drops down on the roof of Seeks tavern. A two floor high house with the usual 1500 century build, a sing handing over the door with the "S" taken away by the passing of time. This was an old building, being rebuilt many times over, until the fourth generation tavern owner Seek took it over and gave it a really good makeover. The house was then looking good as new, with a new coat of paint, and a new wood work frame to keep the walls from falling apart. *Dunk* A 21 years old body falls to the floor, with a washing cloth covering his face. "Gordon!" Seek the 35-year-old tavern owner, stands ready to blow up like a bomb looking down at one of his workers laying on the floor. "Eh~" Gordon stands up rather slowly, even after being yelled upon by the owner of the tavern. "Stop sleeping on your job Gordon, and for the last freaking time you are the bouncer of this place not the freaking cleaning lady~!" Gordon looks at the cloth which he then remembered to have taken from the washing room to use for washing off his chair, to then remembering falling asleep on the seat by the table close to him. Gordon stood up 185 cm tall with brown short hair, an eye patch just covering his left eye, and some regular clothing over his upper body covering his legs are some chef’s pants. "I'm sorry, Seek, nothing much to do bring sleep to me eyes as you know..." Seek walked away, and shook his head. "What the hell where you doing before we meet 2 years ago..." Gordon shakes his head with some blurry memories coming back to him, to then stop like a statue in place suddenly. "HELP!?" The word rang hard inside his head, but Gordon couldn't reconnect the words with either something he remembers or want to remember. The feelings from the ringing words bring a heart breaking sorrow and an angry look on his face. Then Gordon comes back to his cheerful self, "You know I no memories of what happen to me, before I meet you seek..." Seek only walks away, thinking about what happened to Gordon if they didn't meet two years ago.

Admin
Admin

https://roleplayerstwo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Meet, great and walk to seek?  Empty Re: Meet, great and walk to seek?

Post by Mathew_Northwind Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:46 pm

The door opens, and in walks a tall figure, 184 tall with long brown hair, a small beard and blue eyes. He is wearing what seems to be a shabby set of leather armor, a longsword dangeling from his hip. His figure looks strong, but only about as strong as the average blacksmith, and on his back he carries a large sack. He walks slowly to the innkeeper and rests his hand on the bar. "how mutch for a room and some food?" he looks down on the floor, silent and weary after a days travel.

Mathew_Northwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:56 pm

Seek walks over to the man waiting, and point up at the board behind the bar. "It's 24 silver for food, and a room for two nights" Seeks says while looking for Gordon. "Gordon there is a guy over here wanting a room, could you help him out?" Gordon comes a long, and eyes the man a bit. Shrugging, Gordon stands tall by the bar and waits for the mans answer.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathew_Northwind Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:18 pm

The man puts his sack on the bar and looks into it with a doubtfull look on his face. "how about 10 silver" he puts a small pouch on the bar, "and... a fresh duck" he pulls a skinned duck carcass out of the sack and lay it next to the pouch with the silver, looking up at the innkeeper questionatly with a half smile.

Mathew_Northwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:29 pm

Seek looks at the man, and shakes his head looking at the coin and duck. "I'm sorry sir, but we only take money...But, you can borrow the kitchen to make your duck ready to eat..." Gordon adds some coins, and takes the mans sack. "Follow me..." Seek looks at Gordon, and wonders what that was all about. Gordon just ignores Seeks gestures, to then continue walking up two sets of stairs before walking left to then open a door. Gordon throws the sack inside, and smiles at the man following him. "Yes, you are welcome, i only do this once, but i know how it is like being dead tired, and needed a good bed to sleep in...See you around" Gordon says to then leave to go back to work with Seek.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathew_Northwind Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:37 pm

The night and some more passes. its the middle of the afternoon when the man calmly walks down the stairs of the inn and slants down by the bar "i guess the water is free?" he looks tierdly at the innkeeper and sits down before looking around. "wheres that good aprentice of yours? i need to thank him"

Mathew_Northwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:46 pm

Seek looks at the guy and nods, when he gestures for the water. Seeks starts laughing out loud when the guy talks about his "apprentice" "Well, he is not my apprentice, just a good friend..." Seeks says smiling a bit. "If you want to talk to Gordon you should go out into the backyard, he is cutting the grass around the back today.." Seeks says to the man, while giving him a large glass of water.

Gordon is out cutting the grass with a large scythe, not looking like it was made for grass cutting rather made for cutting heads then grass, looking at it by the right angle.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathew_Northwind Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:53 pm

The man exits and walk up to gordon "hey, thanks for the save yesterday... um... why are you cutting the grass with a war sythe?" the man looks at him and smirks

Mathew_Northwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:11 pm

Gordon turns around, and looks at the guy with a smile. " You are welcome..." Gordon stabs the scythe down into the ground leaning back  at it with all his weight. "Is it a war scythe....I didn't know" Gordon say a bit blushing look back at his scythe. "Well this is what i can say is my whole past. I know how to use it, but i have only used it for grass cutting so far.." Gordon says with a small smile.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathew_Northwind Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:25 pm

"im Mathew by the way" he walks over closely to Gordon and gets right into his face only a coupple of centimeters away, suddenly Mathews smiling face turns into an angry grimace " dont you ever stick your wepon into the ground like that again" he grabs your sholders roughtly standing you up and pulls the sythe out of the ground. "your weapon is your life, dont squander it" he hands Gordon his sythe and smiles again "ok?"

Mathew_Northwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:32 pm

"Nice to meet you.." Gordon watches as the unknown man walks up closely and the man changes from happy to angry within seconds. "Yeah....ok.... I'm sorry did i hurt your feelings when i payed for your room?" Gordon replies a bit not understanding how the stabbing of the scythe into the ground made Mathew so angry. " Why are you getting angry at how i treat my herloom?" Gordon asks in order to get an understanding of the mans actions.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathew_Northwind Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:47 pm

"i told you didnt i? your weapon is your life, if you go around sticking it into the ground the edge will first go blunt, even if you grind it the metal will be damaged. Then after a while it will rust and your heirloom will be no more" mathew draw his sword. its a plain looking sword, nothing special about it, no runes or gems in the handle. But the blade is gleaming in the sun, and not a single scrach is to be seen upon the blade. "if you treat your things propperly, they will repay you tenfold in battle... or just in general" he sheath the sword again "now that my rant is over" Mathew gives a deep bow "thank you so mutch for your help! is there anything i can do to repay you?" he straighten his posture again and look at Gordon with a slight akward smile.

Mathew_Northwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:05 pm

Gordon listens to what Mathew has to say, and looks at his scythe. He looks at his scythe and put the handle down into the ground, again and take a leap. The leap makes Gordon's hand hold on the head of the scythe and looks down at Mathew with a smile. "Well, there is a thing which i need help with, finding my past... You see.." Gordon began to then jump up, and land with both of his feet on the steel holding the scythes blade. the scythe began to move as Gordon was balancing on top of it. " I don't understand how i have perfect balance, how i can beat three men, and still break no sweat....and i have an illogical hate for humans..." Gordon jumps down from his scythe, and stands in front of him. " When i see a men or a woman or a child, my brain instantly pictures how they are going to take everything away from me which i hold dear. ..." Gordon then looks around at the forest surrounding them, still continue talking. "I need help to find out what my life was like the past 18 years of my life...But, indeed this is a large quest, but in only gave you 12 pieces of silver, i take your advice as a payment enough. So, you can just leave and have a safe travel my friend..." Gordon smiles again looking at Mathew. "And, if that didn't scare you enough..." Gordon walks closer, and opens the eye patch covering his left eye, the iris is not human by black like the night sky, and it is not round shaped, but it is a dragon’s iris, and around it looks like flames are surrounding it. The blood in the left eyes behaves differently than Gordon's right eye which is brown with a human shaped iris. "So, there you go, call me a freak and get out of here..." Gordon walked away, and started walking towards the tavern again.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathew_Northwind Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:37 pm

Looking at Gordons movements Mathew staggers alittle, and when Gordon shows him his eye he raises an eyebrow and looks at it carefully before joining him towards the tavern. "I cant say i know alot about magic... but this is defenetly magic, and you're movements is atleast a platinum plate worth of skill at the guild... maybe highter." Mathew grabs Gordons sholder carefully "you call your pursuit of knowledge a quest, yet if ive heard right you havent moved in three years." Mathew walks infront of Gordon and looks him in the eye. "if you want to find the truth, how about you come with me on my journey... i'm probably not half as strong as you" he takes out a small silver scale and smiles, "but i can take you to the guild. There you might find a clue" Mathew looks at gordon questionatly and gives a worried smile.

Mathew_Northwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:02 pm

Gordon turns around, and looks at Mathew. The idea of finding out what his past was like would be awesome, it would be great to get to know what 18 years of distant memories with grief and pain is meant to be about. Gordon looked at the tavern, and then back at Mathew. "I would like to join you, but first I need to say good bye to Seek, and get my stuff packed..."

Smoke could then suddenly be seen, pushing out of the second floor windows. "Seek!?" Gordon exclaimed as that was the window to Seek's office. "Shit! Shit!" Gordon ran fast with scythe at hand in through the tavern doors. Was it bandits, was it a fire in the kitchen getting out of hand, what could it be leaving behind such a scene?

As they entered the tavern, everything was half burnt up. Every visitor or beer drinker was either burnt, or ripped to pieces looking like it had been done by a large animal. But, there was no sing or struggle at the door for such an animal to enter. Gordon ran up to the second floor, and ripping the door to Seek's office off it's frame, discovering his friend laying over the desk reaching out for the door with blood dripping down on the floor. There was a message then unfolding in Seeks blood in front of Gordon. "We meet again Gordon...still missing your mother are we, coping by making human friends....are we...." Then the writing suddenly stopped. Gordon fell to his knees staring right at his friend lying dead on the desk.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathew_Northwind Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:19 pm

"W..we need to get out of here!" Mathew grabs Gordons sholder. "Quickly, or else we are sure to meet the same fate" Mathew runns to his room, grabbing his sack and the leather shoulder protection he wore when he arrived. moving fast he enters the room where gordon is on his knees, moving infront of Gordon he gives him a hard slap "if you dont get your ass in motion il carry you myself!" the hashness of his voice the same as when Gordon had put his blade to the ground. "god damn it! we have to move!"

Mathew_Northwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:14 pm

Gordon got up, and walked over to Seek. He picked him up, and left holding hard down on his scythe. Gordon looked down at the ground all the time while he walked out of the building with Seek on his back. The flames were out, but people where still laying around burnt and half eaten. A single tear went down his face as he walked further out of the tavern. He went behind the burnt building, and dug a grave fast, laying Seek in it. He filled the hole up, and put two large stick like an "X" on the top of it. "Rest in peace my good friend" Gordon's grip on his scythe was tighten. When Mathew got out of the Tavern, Gordon placed himself in front of it. He placed his scythe in both hands, and roared like a large screaming dragon, his scythe went down two times in the same movement. In three seconds the tavern building started to glided apart from the right hand side to the left hand side of the building. Gordon had just sliced the tavern in half with a burning rage as his fuel for the attack.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum